Pest Control Mice
Wee Critters Pest Control Edinburgh are here to help rid your home of mice
Having mice in your home is more than an inconvenience – these rodents can be a serious health risk due to the diseases they can spread, particularly in kitchens or areas where children play.
Female mice can give birth when they are two months old and are able to have babies 6 to 10 times per year.
Tell tale Signs of Mice
The basic signs of a house mouse problem are:
- Scratching – noises in the walls or ceilings as mice scurry around
- Droppings – mice leave small, dark droppings particularly along walls or in areas of significant activity such as in cupboards or under sinks
- Distinctive smell – mice leave a trail that leaves an ammonia-like smell that will be particularly strong in more enclosed areas such as under cupboards and in loft spaces
- Damage – mice have teeth that grow continuously and will gnaw on wood, plastic, cables and other hard materials
- Nests – mice build nests with shredded material such as newspaper and fabrics. These will tend to be in quiet, hidden places and will often contain young mice
For more details contact our friendly team at Wee Critters today.