Ants Pest Control
The team at Wee Critters are here to help rid your home of insects with our ants pest control services
Although ants are an irritant when they come into the home the most common species, the Garden Ant, is not thought to carry disease.
However, as it is impossible to know where the ants were last foraging for food, it is sensible to take steps to prevent them entering your home and food cupboards.
How to keep Ants away
The majority of black or garden ants will only come into your home to forage for food and are attracted by sweet and sticky substances. Ensure that there is no readily available food source in your home by:
- Always covering food – we do not know where the ant has been before it crawls across your food!
- Clear away food and liquid spillage’s immediately
- Clean food debris from under kitchen appliances
- Make sure all rubbish bins have tightly sealed lids
- Keep compost enclosed and covered
- Clear away your Pet’s food immediately it has finished eating
You can help prevent Ants entering your home by sealing access points such as cracks and crevices in door and window frames.
For more details contact our friendly team at Wee Critters today.