Pest Control Edinburgh
Welcome to Wee Critters Pest Control Ltd
We are a local family run pest control business based in Edinburgh and serving all areas of Edinburgh and selected areas of the Lothians.
Proprietors Graeme and Sylvia Hill, along with son Andy, take extreme pride in offering the highest level of customer service and satisfaction, so much so that much of our business is gained through customer recommendation.
Graeme has over 15 years experience in the pest control industry and Sylvia is perfectly placed to offer advice and reassurance.
We offer fixed costs with no hidden extras, and as continuity is important, you will see the same pest control technician at all times should follow up be required.
For added security both Graeme and Andy carry photographic identity cards and Sylvia will advise whether it is Graeme or Andy calling out to attend to your pest problem.
Please review Wee Critters on Google+, we love to hear your feedback
We are passionate about our business
Our services include:
- Rats constant and persistent gnawing can also cause a great deal of damage to a property.
- Mice can be a serious health risk due to the diseases they can spread, particularly in kitchens or areas where children play.
- Squirrels can enter an attic space and cause serious damage by gnawing through electrical wires and occasionally causing expensive damage to water tanks.
- Wasps nest (byke) should never be treated by the public as there is a strong probability of an attack by protective workers (infertile females)
- Cockroaches carry a range of serious illnesses including salmonella, dysentery, gastro-enteritis and typhoid
- Ants are an irritant when they come into the home
- Hide Beetle are most often found in the kitchen where they rely on spilt food particles.
- Bed Bugs feed on blood from humans, which can result in painful bites.
- Fleas can be a common problem in homes especially for those with cats or dogs.
- Moths infest your house or business place, they can severely damage the natural fibers and fabrics in a wide variety of materials including rugs and carpets, yours clothes including furs and even leather.
- Feral Pigeons in the attic are a problem because of the mess and health risks of their droppings as well as the noise of cooing and flapping wings.
We are also members of N.P.T.A. and fully insured. Contact us now for free advice and a no obligation quotation.
Check out Wee Critters on the BBC Website